Do You Want The Guaranteed Best Carpet Cleaning Experience Ever?
Then you’ve come to the right place! With almost 11 years of experience in state-of-the-art carpet cleaning, we simply offer more than other companies. Carpet Steamers knows that every carpet and rug cleaning situation is unique and our highly skilled technicians take the time to do the absolute best job. Rather than focusing on the number of houses we do per day, we focus on excellence and work hard to ensure that you are completely satisfied. In addition, Carpet Steamers has invested in the most powerful equipment,training,and the most effective products available on the market.
If wool is part of your carpet, we know if treated improperly can lead to damage due to its sensitivity as a delicate natural fiber. Here at Carpet Steamers are very knowledgeable on how to properly deep clean your wool carpet, even if you have pets that have accidents by not reaching out to their assigned destination area on time,or simply upset tummy, we can remove most stains out of it in a delicate form. We recommend to clean wool carpet every change of season from hot to cold as it will be warm in cold weathers it will be cooler in hot weathers.
6+ STEP CARPET CLEANING AND MORE
All carpet cleaning and rug cleaning companies are NOT the same. The average carpet cleaning company uses only one or two steps to clean your carpet. Here at Carpet Steamers, we use a minimum of 6 steps in our cleaning process to give you Maximum Soil and Spot Removal. We will carefully prepare your home or office for cleaning by placing covers over vulnerable hard surfaces and pre-vacuuming. We will treat spots and stains and pre-spray the entire carpet with our cleansing eco friendly solutions. When we’re done cleaning the carpet in your home or office, you’ll be thrilled with the results. Try our cleaning services and experience the best carpet cleaning ever from Carpet Steamers.
- Dry soil removal by using HEPA industrial grade 1.5 Horsepower motor vacuum.
- Treatment of heavy spots and stains allow them to dwell prior to cleaning for easy and effective removal.
- Application of a professional carpet pre-spray solution based on unique carpet needs, condition and fiber type.
- Using mechanical agitation to scrub and loosen deep embedded dirt, allergens, pollutants, pet dander and spills.
- Rinsing the entire carpet from all dirt and soil and solutions applied by us we will thoroughly clean using a HOT WATER EXTRACTION method most known as “Steam Cleaning” and a special fiber softener to leave no residue behind and allow carpet to dry extremely soft.
- We finalize our cleaning by raking the carpet fibers in a up right position to allow maximum air flow for faster dry times.